Sunday 10 July 2011

Save the Planet Sunday #6

This week has whizzed past and I've really found no time to blog - its been so busy around here!!! But I'm hoping that is remedied next week as there is so much I want to write about and so much I want to do - so little time.

Anyways, we went to the 'pick your own' farm for the first time with little miss J this weekend and here's what we came back with!




Look at all that goodness - fresh farm produce - no supermarket packaging one less thing to harm the environment and whats more we had fun picking all of it.  And all of it tastes gorgeous.


What was your little contribution to the planet today?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please take a minute and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...