Thursday 16 August 2012

Hair clip holders

I've been thinking for a while, trying to come up with a creative way to store Lil Miss J's hairclips - she usually loses one of the pair and then we're left with all these single ones swimming about.  Anyways, we were sorting through her stuff this morning and came up with the idea of using toilet roll tubes to create hair clip holders! 

I've been on a crafting sabbatical - I'd forgotten how therapeutic it is.  Not only was it a morning activity we both enjoyed, I didn't have to spend a single penny on it as I already had the materials on hand! Recycled crafts are the best!


Toilet roll tube, some nice craft paper and some mod podge.  Cut paper to the size of the tube.  Cover the tube with mod podge and then stick the paper on smoothing out any air pockets.


Once the paper is on, brush mod podge over to create a protective coat and then let dry.


Add the hair clips! Don't they look cute? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please take a minute and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...