Tuesday 24 May 2011

Oat & honey facial scrub

I just tried a very simple oat and honey face scrub. I love the fact that you can make it whenever you want with ingredients that are in your kitchen. It costs pennies, leaves your skin feeling fresh and you're not pumping any chemicals into your skin! Perfect! :)

I used:

2 spoons rolled oats (I didn't blitz them in a food processor but it might be a good idea to give it a quick blitz)
2 spoons honey
2 spoons yoghurt


In a bowl, place two spoons of oats.


Then add the honey


And the yoghurt


Mix it all up and you have your scrub!


It is a bit of a messy one to get on - you can't say you haven't been warned, but it leaves your skin feeling lovely and refreshed. The yoghurt will soothe your skin, the oats will gently exfoliate and the honey will moisturise.

Let me know how you like it!


This post is being linked up at:
Sugar Bee Crafts
Reasons to skip the housework
Ladybug Blessings
Funky Polka Dot Giraffe

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please take a minute and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...