Monday 27 June 2011

Pay it forward

My lovely friend Isa in Portugal today awarded me with this.  She is wholly responsible for getting me into crafting and you can find her creative work here. Isa is mum to the lovely Marilia and into the very noble teaching profession imparting knowledge to young children.  I met her when she lived in the UK and we became friends since our kids went to the same nursery.  We are closer now than ever and I wish she was around here to share our love of all things creative.


Here are the rules! Please pass on this award to blogs you love with less than 100 followers! Pay it forward!

There's nothing like spreading a little love to put a smile on people's faces - thanks Isa for putting one on mine!

These are my picks: -

Jellyhead's finished projects - my friend from work who is very very talented and makes some gorgeous cards. She has just started a blog featuring her lovely creations.

The lovely Cheryl who blogs over at Time to Craft. She also lives in South West England and is mummy to three lovely children and has a very inspiring blog.

Another neighbour in South West England, Rae blogs over at Felt by Rae. She has great ideas and I love reading her blog!




3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to discover new blogs! Hope you will come on over and join my giveaway.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely of you! I am so excited - I'll do my post about this tomorrow as I'll have to choose my blogs to include

    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to reply last night, but got sidetracked! Thank you. It's so sweet of you to think of me. Have to put my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please take a minute and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...